Wednesday, March 29, 2006

sleepy day ;-)

my update today is gonna be quick (y'all can thank me later hehe)  my fingers and hands are unbelievably numb and its taking forever to type so its frustrating .. hopefully later today or tomorrow i won't find it such a chore to type

my 3rd rad treatment went off without a hitch .. i met with the radiation doc yesterday for my scheduled appointment .. i'll write about it tomorrow

even though they're saying its probably too soon to be feeling any side effects, i did sneak in 2 naps during the day yesterday .. a first for me in 5 months !!!  i love my naps !!
 
gonna eat a bit of food, got my physical therapy at 1:30 .. then hopefully nap time !!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to get a nap in.  That should make you feel so much better!
Missie

Anonymous said...

good to hear you are getting in naps when you need them!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I love naps!  I just got up from one!  Hehe!
Traci

Anonymous said...

naps are a ggod thing:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Pam thanks for your note to all of us.  You sound upbeat today dear, glad to see that.  Take care....AJ

Anonymous said...

I loveeeee naps too!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

((((((((((Pam)))))))))))  Go!  You nap your little head away! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to have any writing from you Pam, hearing from you always makes my day better. Hope you enjoyed your nap sweetie.

All My Hopes & Prayers.........

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with a nap, you're wonderful. Rache

Anonymous said...

I agree with you....naps are just the best!  Definitely cannot have too many.  :)  

Anonymous said...

Praying for your hands....I know how awful it must be for you....Glad you enjoyed you naps...hugs...TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

Afternoon naps are so soothing, especially on cold, rainy days like we have had lately. :)

Always, Carly :)

Anonymous said...

Only a few things are better than an afternoon nap :)

xoxo