Tuesday, March 21, 2006

needing a little help

i am in dire need of a little help (from my friends of course)

:)

in case you haven't noticed my memory is kinda trashed right now and i need to ask a huge favor .. my journal was featured on the front page of the washington post on october 12, 2005 .. it was an article on blogging as therapy .. because of possible copyright violations i didn't copy the article word for word and now i can't seem to find any email with the article and i can't find the actual newspapers i had saved

i can buy the article from the Post but my computer seems to have blocked the cookie required .. did anyone manage to copy the article and be willing to share it with me?  i was bragging to Dr Jason, my neurosurgeon, about being "almost famous" and he showed interest in seeing the article and maybe even possibly reading my journal **ask me how flattered i am !!!** anyway, i can't find the article anywhere and its driving me nuts .. i've managed to misplace a lot more things but i swear all i need is help finding the washington post article (for now) lol
 
i'll owe ya huge hehe

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are more than almost famous to us!
Hope someone can find a copy of that for you.
              *** Coy ***

http://journals.aol.com/coy1234787/Dancingintherain

Anonymous said...

I just emailed it to you :)

Anonymous said...

I emailed it to you too! Barbara

Anonymous said...

I found the Washington Post article syndicated on another news website:
http://www.bizreport.com/news/9389/

The Cancerblog has an entry about you aswell:
http://www.thecancerblog.com/2006/02/18/one-girls-head-noise-blogs-lung-cancer/

I'd say you are famous :-)

Anonymous said...

Well, I know that there were alot of people who had or tried to contact the writer of that story to try nd get news on you when you werent posting.. I do not know if his email .. is still in someone's address book yet I think it may be under one of the comments sections of one of your entries or maybe even that last entry before you stopped posting for a bit.. I wonder if..it's there and maybe he himself can send you a copy of the article? I would maybe see about emailing the man.. :)
Are you still drinking the same protein shake mix I recommended for you? I hope it has been helping some.. in the long run and know that you are in my thoughts often even if I haven't commented much.. ;) *hugs* Mel

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam :)

I seem to recall both John & Joe had links to the article. I will have a look see about the land and if I find it I will email it to you! :) Take care lovey.

Always, Carly

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam

Ok...check your email. I found the articles and the links. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I can't help you Pam on that one, I hope someone else can. Rache

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I can't help you either.  Hopefully someone can.
Missie

Anonymous said...

WTG Carly!  

Anonymous said...

sorry i am no help, but it looks like a couple of other have something for you.

kathy

Anonymous said...

Late as always, that's me, LOL. But it looks like things have been taken care of!


Jimmy