Sunday, March 26, 2006

day 275 - sharing a few pics

haha !! wish me luck !!  i've done worn myself out trying to figure out how to get images transfered from my camera, upload the images to my file manager (oh, where did i put that link???), and then copy the images into my journal entry .. this sure is a lot more complicated than i remember lol

so again, wish me luck cause this make take a bit :)

here are a couple of pics that my son took of a few of our cats when he arrived home a few weeks ago ..

this is a very rare shot of Mocha and Sad Eyes cuddling up together sleeping .. Mocha is NOT one to cuddle under any circumstances hehe



i'm just home from the hospital, loving that my babies have started returning home where they belong :)



my son, Nick, had been sleeping on the couch for the few weeks while my mom was still here .. Sad Eyes wanted to share his bed with him



and of course, my son (who will be turning 21 mid-April !!!)  this is how he looked straight off the plane from hawaii .. he's got a clean cut look going on now but i was loving the hawaii look hehe



and of course here is a picture of Bubba after i had Bubba groomed last weekend (which just means i had his belly and chest shaved .. with his missing long hair, he looks like he lost 10 pounds but he's a much happier camper now that he's not covered with a half dozen mats

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo loving the pictures Pam:) stay strong

Deb

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!  Good job getting them posted!  I have no idea how hard it is; I've never done it.  I have no camera, so it is not an issue for me, yet!  Thanks for taking the time to do so...Jae  

Anonymous said...

Pam those pictures are great ~ Glad they are back home where they belong ~ Stay positive ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Looking good, all around. Everyone seems to be settling back in nicely!

Hang in there. How are you doing?


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Way to go with the pictures... looks like you remembered just how to do it! Great pics!
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Angel Girl...

These are great! Don't you just love that cats know you are needing some love in bed. This morning I felt Dusty put his front paws over my legs! :-) Of course that might of meant get up I'm hungry! HA! Your Sad Eyes looks  a bit like my Country!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam!

So good to see you're still back.  You have a very handsome son!  Just don't overdo, we want to keep you up and around.  Enjoy your naps.

Hugs
Darlene

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures.  Cats always look like little angels when they are sleeping.
Great looking son!  If I were younger, or he were older........ LOL

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Well done on the pics, Bubba looks a kitten again, he looks happy.  You've some comfy contented kitty's there Pam. Rache

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.
*Louise*

Anonymous said...

Hi, I started reading your journal shortly before your sister started posting updates. You are a true inspiration for everyone. You have a great attitude and I know you will get through this. You seem to have a wonderful support system in place.
Keep up your strength...Sheila

Anonymous said...

I love coming here to be with you! You hahve the most wonderful attitude! Your son is very nice looking! He favors his mama too doesn't he???!! He is sure a good son, May God bless him and you. I love the kitties! I know they are a lot of company for you too.
Love,
Carlene

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam

As always I LOVE the pictures you share!!!  Glad your at home with your cats. They seem to be very happy about it too.  You have such wonderful children Pam.
It's great your son is able to be there to help.  How is your daughter doing?

Keeping you in my thoughts
Laurie

Anonymous said...

I forgot how handsome your son is......what a cutie!!!! I loved all the pictures, your kittes looked so sweet and cuddly......I'm glad you got to enjoy those special moments with them. :)
I'm sending prayers and good thoughts your way Pam.....can ya feel them?

All My Hopes & Prayers......
Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

Pam, just a quick note to say hi andlet you know I'm thinking of you dear.  Boy you have one good looking son there. Loved the pics of your kitties. Have been out of town for about a week, so rereading your latest updates, you hang in there dear, bless your chemo angels sending you all those cards, wasn't that touching that they did that, I loved it.  Couldn't think of a more special lady to remember than you dear.   AJ

Anonymous said...

Your kitties look so happy to be with you!

~Hugs to you all~