Tuesday, November 29, 2005

my new guestbook

i've been having problems with spammers in my guestbook for several months now .. hundreds upon hundreds of spam messages .. so today i got myself another guestbook where you have to type in the confirmation code before you can send a message

sorry its such a pain, i just got too tired of trying to remember how to delete unwanted messages from my guestbook

on the brightside, we have a whole new guestbook to fill up now lol

just check out the links in my All About Me Section over there to the left where the links will remain or just use these :)

[Sign My Guestbook] [View My Guestbook]
Powered by E-Guestbooks Server.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't take long to fill this one up too!
Good luck and hope you are feeling OK.    
        *** Coy ***

http://journals.aol.co.uk/coy1234787/Dancingintheraininternational/

Anonymous said...

It is my pleasure to sign your guest book....Ally

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela, You have such a wonderful attitude! I dont know how you do it, but you just amaze me. I rarely write in your comments, but have been following your journal since the beginning. Seems like the things that I want to say to you, have already been said a thousand times. But you are my hero, and I love you so much! I pray that you can get a handle on this thing.
                          Rhonda
PS   You might want to check with Dee. I think that she might have something pretty wonderful to tell you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me sign your guest book Pam.  You're one special lady and have touch so many of our hearts.  Gob Bless.........AJ

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam, glad to hear that you are doing better. I got a few days behind in reading your journals as I took a week or so off to have gallbladder surgery. That was really sweet of you to give your hat to that lady.. I bet it really made her day. When you mentioned the indegistion..I thought of Oregano Tea. This the tea of champs in my family..my mom and grandma always gave it to us whenever we have something wrong..from an upset belly to that time of the month and everything in between. It always helps to sooth the belly for me. Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Pam has been a couple days since we heard from you, hope you are doing well dear....AJ